I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! So exciting! Thank you soooo much Megala for taking the time to read my posts and recognizing them as quality writing! It means a lot to me! Check out her site for recipes of traditional Indian cooking made simple!
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
This award was actually created by Okoto Enigma, please click here for more details: https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you .
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question).
- Share link to your best post(s).
- I am a Special Education teacher and have been teaching for 6 years.
- I am a big kid at heart–I have a collection of Disney Movies that I say is for my future children but it’s definitely more for me!
- I am a cat person turned dog owner who adores little Casper.
Answers to Megala’s Questions:
- What has been your most inspiring moment of this new year? Shortly following my decision to start blogging, I was hospitalized due to an extremely terrible Lupus flare. This experience has really opened my eyes to some of the changes that I need to make to my lifestyle in order to live the healthiest, happiest, and longest life as possible.
- How do you define a quality blog and by what attributes? From my perspective, blogging is a great opportunity for writers to openly express themselves however they feel most comfortable. A quality that I believe all blogs should have is sincerity and writers should be nothing short of genuine.
- What really scares you a lot? The thought of losing certain people in my life.
- What did you want to do from childhood,i.e,what was your aim which you couldn’t fulfill and what did you end up with? My goal growing up was to be an educator–education is something that I’ve always been very passionate about! I also planned on becoming a principal once I reached my 30s, but I’m not sure that this will happen. My health has been impeding my ability to perform at work, so we will see which route I choose to pursue.
Nominees for Mystery Blogger Award:
Questions to Nominees:
- According to you what is the most precious thing to be preserved for future generation?
- An incident that makes you feel proud about yourself.
- If you were given a chance for rebirth, what life do you prefer to take?
- Name the person(s) whom you adore so much and why?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
My Best Posts:
I feel pretty confident about my Enough… post…the message really hits home for me!
Here are a few others that you may enjoy!
Thank you for reading!
Please like and subscribe to receive notifications of new posts by email!
If you know anyone suffering with Lupus and/or any other “Invisible Disease”, please feel free to share with them directly!
Copyright ©2017 Joezette Joseph. All Rights Reserved.